Carbon Monoxide Sensor
Our monitored carbon monoxide sensor alerts of dangerous levels of carbon monoxide (CO) in your home. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is harmful to you and your pets. When potentially dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are present, it provides a warning signal to alert you and authorities for emergency assistance. The alarm will only reset once dangerous carbon monoxide levels are no longer being detected. Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detectors should be mounted on all levels of your home, and are best situated in bedrooms and living rooms.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries
- Battery life: 2-3 years
* Added Carbon Monoxide monitoring service ($2/month) required. Please chat online with us if you have any questions.