Carbon Monoxide Detector

$50.00

Our monitored Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detector alerts of dangerous levels of carbon monoxide (CO) in your home. Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless, and tasteless gas that is harmful to you and your pets. When potentially dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are present, it provides a warning signal to alert you and authorities for emergency assistance. The alarm will only reset once dangerous carbon monoxide levels are no longer being detected. Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detectors should be mounted on all levels of your home, and are best situated in bedrooms and living rooms. 

  • $2 rate increase for added Carbon Monoxide protection
  • Requires Duracell AAA size batteries. (Alkaline MN2400BK available at local retailers)
Carbon Monoxide Detector